Sunday, April 5, 2009
Walgreen's - 3/07/09
2-12 packs of Mtn Dew $ 4 ea x 2 = $8 - $ 3 RR = $ 2.50 each
1-Walgreen's allergy tablets $ 3.99 - $ 3.99 Walgreen's Rebate = FREE
1-6oz Colgate $ 3.29 - $ 3.50 RR = FREE + made .21
1-Tide detergent $ 5.99 - $ 1 RR = $ 4.99
2-Clorox wipes $ 2.50 ea x 2 = $ 5 - $ 3.79 MQ for 1 free Clorox wipes, was a get 1 free when buy 2, cashier deducted original cost of wipes, not sale price = $ 1.21 (.605 each)
2-4oz Colgate $ 1.79 ea x 2 = $ 3.58 - 2 Walgreen's coupons $ 1.79 each = FREE
1-Vaseline Lotion $ 2.69 - $ 1 MQ - $ 2 RR = FREE + made .31
1-Clorox spray cleaner $ 2.50 - $ 1 RR = $ 1.50
1-Axe men's hair paste styling product $ 5.99 - $ 5.99 Walgreen's Rebate = FREE
1-Cottonelle wipes $ 3.59 - $ 1.60 Walgreen's coupon = $ 1.99
-Had $ 6 MQ for 6 -Johnson & Johnson products I bought for $ 3.36 ea., deal didn't print RR so I returned products next day, Kroger had sale going on for $ 2.50 ea, so decided to re-buy there. When WalGreen's returned items, they didn't adjust for coupons, so $ 6 remained off my total.
Total $ 44.62
-Earned $ 10.50 in Walgreen's Register Rewards
-Earned $ 9.98 + (10%) $ 1 in Walgreen's Rebate - will receive rebate check at beginning of April
-$ 10.79 MQ
-$ 5.18 Walgreen's coupons
Total for Products $ 7.17
* Note - RR is Register Rewards that print at the end of the transaction when purchasing the products. You can use these in Walgreen's as cash when you purchase other products or use them at Publix as a MQ (Manufacture Coupon). Ask your local Publix if they accept Walgreen's Register Receipts as coupons. You can submit Walgreen's rebates online from info from your receipt. At the end of the month, request your rebate check OR request your rebates in the form of a Walgreen's Gift Card and they add 10% to your total! FREE money! **FYI, Walgreen's last month for Rebates is April, so try to get some good deals this month and earn 10% extra.
** Another Note - You may think I did good this trip, I could have done SOOO much better. This was only my 2nd experience "working the deals", so what I learned is this. You can break up your purchases in several transactions, so that when you earn RR, you can use it to purchase the products in your next transaction without having to pay OOP (out of pocket) for items. Also, since I was starting with only 1 Sunday's paper, I didn't have many coupons, but now only a month later, I have a coupon for every product I bought this trip, so I could have gotten ALL these products for about $ 2.50!!! Learning each trip!
- Free 2 oz sample of BabyGanics All Purpose cleaner...
- Home Depot $ 100 Gift card Giveaway!
- FREE 2 oz Axe shampoo Sample and Coupon
- CellFire ecoupons
- 4/26/09 Newspaper Inserts
- Free Schick Razor!!
- Cheerio's coupons
- Publix Trip 3/16/09
- Publix Trip 3/9/09
- Publix Shopping Tips
- 1st trip to Publix 3/03/09
- Rite Aid 3/26/09 & Rite Aid Deals
- Rite Aid 3/21/09
- Walgreen's 3/14/09
- March FREE items from Drugstores
- WalGreen's 3/9/09
- Walgreen's - 3/07/09
- 1st experience - Trip to Rite Aid 3/6/09
- ▼ April (18)